My YS Build tanker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My YS Build tanker

Post by wulfgar on Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:18 pm

HI. i hav YS lvl87 now n goin 88 n so very excited cz i cud b wearing my new m0ld leg of brahma n 1pair of new victorious rings. Razz

To start with. If you choose YS, u are expected to tank and thats your role. if you want to deal great damage, then YS s not for u but rather b a wuxia with dex for fast n crits. The important here in PW in my opinion to ask this question:
"What do you want to see your char at lvl70-75?" And from this pt, ul choose ur job. sometimes we are being side track because of wat we encounter during our leveling,etc. And that because of this char beats me in a duel, i will change my build... and so on.... dont worry, i also fall for that not until i answer this question and i played my role. hence, even in lvl85 i tank at ghost dreamland with boss paladin (i tink its lvl90?) because i really set my HP with inspire at 12k since i was lvl83 for m0ld hunting.
So if u want a fast kill fast leveling, then choose wuxia dex build and with arm0rs n accesories n weps to compliment with it.
Therefore, ther are 5 factors in making a build, namely: job (role), arm0r, accesories, weps, skills. I will explain a bit of it coz im not that expert to this but i want to share mine. Feel free to correct me and all the numbers here is estimates cz i didnt plan to make this but i was compel to help some newbies to YS. Hop this input can help. I will not call this guide but inputs.

Som ppl mix the build namely:
str-con / str-dex-con / others

if u choose str-dex-con build, then beter go make a wuxia instead to maximize ur dex pts.

as for me, i go for str-con build but tanker. i need str for my heavy arm0r n double hammer to add extra pounding and the rest to con. why con n not dex?
reason1: pts given to con will be fully maximize because of inspire skill (add HP%) and 1con=17hp
reason2: tanker need m0r life dan to prolong the battle for your nukers n damagers to do their role
reason3: YS have burning blood BB skill (increase hit rate bt lowering HP) to compensate the hit rate ratio and because of this,
the mor u need to put extra pts to con to compensate the loss. NOTE: the description of BB is wrong.. the higher the level of BB, it will decreas the reduction of HP so max dis one out.
reason4: i only use BB to wuxia n YM only bt if m0bing typ, i generally dont use BB to give me extra HP boost Razz

armor: choose arm0r with complete full element def (mdef) this is very impt. for heavy armors are less in mdef. secondly, choose attributes with plus HP or pdef, both atri wil be the best for the reason that, fusion of stone will be hard to get a +100 attri dan having it on the arm0r already. I have arm0rs with pdef n HP atributes.
what stone to choose, HP or def? i chose HP because.... 1. +HP can be use for nuker enemies as well as melee. 2. it will be maximize coz of my inspire skill. 3. it can giv me time to get close to my enemies. 4. n in m0bs, its hard if it is magic attack n ul notice ul need m0r life n ur pdef is useless (unless u will have two sets of armor Laughing ) 5. ur heavy arm0r already gives u pdef.

accesories: now this time its ur discretion wheter phydef or mdef. for me i use mdef for the reason that i have pdef on my arm0rs already n i need extra mdef cz it hurts a lot wen magic attack but the impt is the additional atributes it gives. i chose with +con and +attack (to be discuss later).

weapon: chose high damage n same as above attributes to be considered that could help u be great tanker.

skills: i use tiger and it skills to help for tanking life sundering (if i dont want to spend much on HP pots).
to be continued.... im tired already n need to rest..... i hop i can add m0r but i need ur questions too so that i can answer some gaps in my inputs.

Thank you n happy leveling. Next time YJ naman hahahaha bounce

"The reason for evil to triumph for good men to do nothing."-edmund burke

wulfgar

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My YS Build tanker

Post by Banzimaru on Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:40 pm

hehe ayus fafa.. pde toh reference! Very Happy
Banzimaru
Admin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetkind_muah on Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:38 am

ang tindi!! pede b int dyan?? pig
sweetkind_muah

Number of posts : 26
Location : blk? lot? evergreen executive village bagumb???? caloocan city
Registration date : 2008-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enei on Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:09 pm

^ ahihihi,

more int = more mp

more mp = skill spammer YS
pig pig pig Very Happy
Enei

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wulfgar on Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:25 pm

hahahahaha Razz
But i was tinking dat some heavy arm0rs have plus int build so for a reason.. like capt leg guards add str n int. so i suspect that u can use int a bit gradually if u are fun of using armagedon. pirat

wulfgar

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enei on Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:01 pm

armagedon killing spree!! lol!
Enei

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-02-10

View user profile